When you buy a Jio Simcard, your mobile number is not given to you immediately. A Jio sim package contains an IMSI number and other serial numbers but no mobile number. Now that you have your Simcard, how do you get to know your mobile number? We will discuss several methods on how to know your Jio number. Let’s assume that your Jio sim is active by inserting it in your mobile phone. Jiofi-local-htmls.com has a variety of details to guide you on Jio Wifi, network Speed, JioFi Dongle, checking your balance, changing your password, and many more.
Jio is the fastest internet provider in India, offering free voice calls, data service, and service and SMS at a low rate. Many Jio users wonder how to know their Jio number. Some networks have USSD codes that their network users can use to find more information about their systems. However, Jio is not one of them. Jio also offers free caller tune.
- Using MyJio App, launch it and check the homepage for your Jio number
- Jio 4G Voice App, from the Jio4G voice App, click on setting button
- The VoLTEPhone call makes a call from your voLTE phone to find your name.
- Download, install or update MyJio App to your phone
- Sign in to the App using your sim details
- Go to MyJio app homepage
- Your phone number displays on the left top corner of the website.
- Download and install MyJio app
- Click on the open button to the right “my account.”
- The buttons accessible to show you three options – This method works with Jio internet, so make that you are online.
- Your Jio mobile number appears.
- You need to download and install Jio4GVoice then install
- Launch the App and log in
- On the screen, at the top right corner are three vertical dots.
- Open the dots by clicking on them then select settings
- Your Jio mobile number will appear. This method works when your Jio internet is on.
Assuming you have the Jio4Gvoice App, open the dial pad for VoLTe and the dial pad in Jio4Gvoice App if you are not on VoLTE. However, if you have not yet set it up, you need to before carrying on with this process. Make a call to any mobile number, then hang, and the amount that appears on the other phone is your number.
Get your number if your sim is active but not working
- When you buy a Simcard, the seller asks you for your alternative number
- As soon your sim is active, your Jio mobile number is on the alternative name that you provided.
Forgot Your Jio Number?
- Launch MyJio App and Log in with your Jio ID and password. Your Jio number displays at the top of the screen.
- Send an SMS – Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number.
Note: If you want to send an SMS from a known-Jio number, then send an SMS to 7021799999. You will receive an SMS to that number with the specific IMEI. For instance – SMS JIO123456783456 send to 199 or 7021799999. In case you are wondering where to find your IMEI number, it is under the battery compartment of your phone or on the original Jio box.
Use one of the above methods to know your Jio number or share the article with your friends. The information will come in handy to anyone. The commonly advertised *1# does not work, so don’t sweat it. You are welcome to share your opinion and more information on this post below.